We are always looking for people with suitable skills that can help us. The particular skills we are seeking include:
- Someone who is able to complete a weekly walk around collection money from our money boxes
- Someone who is able to collect funds at shopping centres
- Someone who is able to write grant applications to support our operations and affiliated clubs
- Someone who is able to organise fundraising events
Life Saving Skills
- Someone who has experience in taking minutes of meetings (and other association functions)
- Someone who has experience applying for grants and funding
- Most of our life saving volunteers are drawn from our Affiliated Clubs
If you have any of the above skills and are prepared to volunteer your time, please feel free to contact us.
You can do this by Credit Card via the secure website
Give Now, supported by Westpac Bank.
Click in the 'Give Now' logo to look at the GiveNow website:
All online donations issue a tax-deductible receipt.
Please make your tax-deductible donating (direct deposit, cash, cheque or money order) directly to us.
- Cheques and money orders should be made payable to 'Life Saving Support Services Inc' and whilst they may be posted to us,
we prefer that they be given to an officer of the club (for safety).
- Direct deposits can be paid into our account (as shown below):
Bank: Westpac Banking Corp
A/c No: 348207
- Cash can be given to any of our Club Officers (at the Clubhouse on the weekend), who will issue a tax-deductible receipt.
If you wish to speak to us about a donation, please contact
the club's treasurer.
Suitable for your business or workplace
Please consider supporting us by hosting a Life Saving Donation Duck at your business or workplace.
These stylised money boxes are small and suitable for a front counter of a work place. They show your business supports a charitable community service.
We can arrange for a collector to empty the duck on a regular basis, or by agreement funds can be deposited directly to our account.
Please contact us
for more details.
We are always looking for sponsors. Sponsorship can be via a number of ways and some examples are shown below:
- a payment towards cost of uniforms (uniform sponsorship starts from $300),
- towards the purchase of an item (e.g. purchase a new outboard motor),
- for a specific purpose (e.g. to send a member on a training course)
- for a general purpose (e.g. to educate youth members on leadership)
If you wish to speak to us about a sponsorship, please contact
the club's treasurer.
We are a registered charity and endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) by the ATO which means that your donation is tax-deductible.
Please click here
to check our status on the Australian Business Register.